Monday, September 10, 2007

Witchcraft - The Alchemist

No angel or demon will have me on my knees
No God or no Satan will help me if I please
But I won't ask forgiveness 'cause I've done nothing wrong
They say I'm a sinner, please help me be strong













Artist: Witchcraft
Album: The Alchemist
Genre: Traditional Doom Metal
Official Site: http://www.witchcrafthome.com/

There is already a previous post for Witchcraft on this blog, so I'll just go ahead and say that this is Witchcraft's third album, The Alchemist. Released this year, 2007, the title track is a whopping 14 minutes long, which is a good progression for the band. The Alchemist is just as good as their older material, and is a must for any Witchcraft fan.

I've also updated the other post in this blog with this album.

Tracklist:
1. Walk Between the Lines (3:24)
2. If Crimson Was Your Colour (3:47)
3. Leva (4:34)
4. Hey Doctor (5:13)
5. Samaritan Burden (6:27)
6. Remembered (5:15)
7. The Alchemist (Part 1, 2, & 3) (14:37)

Download

No comments: