Sunday, September 30, 2007

Power Quest - Magic Never Dies

Where will I find my heaven?
Can it really be here on Earth?
How can I know what's waiting?
How will I know what's meant for me?














Artist: Power Quest
Album: Magic Never Dies (2005)
Genre: Power Metal
Official Site: http://www.power-quest.co.uk/

Power Quest was formed in 2001 after a few members of the band DragonHeart (later known as the ever-famous Dragonforce) quit DragonHeart and started another band. Sam Totman provided guitars for a little while, but the band members soon found permanence in their roster with Alessio Garavello on vocals and rhythm guitar (who, in my opinion, is much better than ZP Theart). The band provides a more melodic turn than their fellow Brits, with more emphasis on keyboards. Overall, the band may not provide as much energy with solos as Dragonforce, but the overall sound is much better without any ridiculous wankery. For a more refined Dragonforce, Power Quest is your band. This is the band's 3rd release, Magic Never Dies. Notable tracks include Find My Heaven, Galaxies Unknown, and Another World.

Tracklist:
1. Ascension (Intro) - (2:04)
2. Find My Heaven - (4:13)
3. Galaxies Unknown - (5:03)
4. Hold On To Love - (5:02)
5. Diamond Sky - (3:57)
6. The Message - (6:15)
7. Soulfire - (5:05)
8. Children of the Dream - (6:09)
9. Strike Force - (6:22)
10. Another World - (7:44)
11. Magic Never Dies - (6:15)
12. The Longest Night - (5:25)

Download

No comments: